Can I upload backups to the cloud?
If you used the Dropbox integration that was available prior to version 2, or if you just want to upload your backup files to a third-party service for safekeeping, you will find that you can achieve this by "sharing" your backup files.
- In Progressions, open the "Settings" page. This can be done by navigating to the Sets page and pressing the little cog icon in the lower right corner.
- In the section called "Progressions Data", tap "Database Backups".
- Find the backup you want to export, and tap the information icon for that file to open a panel of information about that file.
- In the top right, find and tap the action icon (which looks like a box with an arrow coming out of it).
- Locate the icon for the service you want to use in the iOS share sheet that is presented to export to that service.
Note: To be able to export to a particular service, like Dropbox, you will need to have the app for that service installed, and be signed in to the appropriate account. You may also need to enable the services icon in the share sheet by using the "More" button at the far right of the list.